Tips on How Long to Beat and How Many Chapters in Hi-Fi Rush | Rhythm-Based Games
Even after the Shadow launch, Hi-fi Rush offered a huge impression in the video gaming community.
The appeal of rhythm-based games has risen recently;
Hi-fi Rush brings it to an entire new level.
There is also a lot of material and depth in the video game.
In addition, the story of a young boy who imagines becoming a rock star interweaves whatever pretty well.
Let us talk about the total number of chapters in the game and how long it takes to complete them all.
- List of all chapters in Hi-fi Rush
- For how long does it require completing every chapter in Hi-fi Rush.
List of all chapters in Hi-fi Rush
Here is a list of all chapters in Hi-fi Rush:
Track 1: A brand-new beginning (50-60 minutes).
Track 2: Switch on (50-60 minutes).
- Track 3: Trial by (Volcanic Fire) (50-60 minutes).
- Track 4: Less spending plan, more problems (40-50 minutes).
- Track 5: outbreak (50-60 minutes).
- Track 6: Raise me up (20-25 minutes).
- Track 7: The Climb (45-60 minutes).
- Track 8: A history hour (45-50 minutes).
- Track 9: Take The Phase (20-25 minutes).
- Track 10: A master plan (50-55 minutes).
- Track 11: The Needle Drop (30-35 minutes).
- Track 12: Curate the Future (35 minutes).
For how long does it require completing every chapter in Hi-fi Rush.
If you just speak about the main story, the game takes about 11 to 15 hours depending on the speed.
It can take 13-23 hours to be finished if you perform side objectives.
If you are a total, it can take 43 to 46 hours to collect and finish the whole video game whatever.