Pokemon Go: How to complete the challenge of capture aquatic festival 2022
In Pokémon Go has begun a new temporary event called Aquatic Festival 2022, which stands out for having its own capture challenge . In the next guide we are going to put a cable to complete it and take your corresponding awards.
How to complete the Capture Challenge 2022 Aquatic Festival
This new challenge is composed of a series of missions that you can complete at the same time. In addition, all of them will share a series of very similar objectives that will consist of catch the water type Pokémon that you see down the street and that will appear more frequently than normal.
In turn, there are also a few that will be necessary for you to catch them by making curved ball throws. To do this you will have to click on the Poké Ball that you are going to throw, keep the screen pressed, start turning with your finger and throw it to shoot with a curved movement.
In case it serves as a motivation not to ignore the challenge, for completing it you will get prizes such as megaenergy for Gyarados, an encounter with the newcomer Dewpider or also another with a Lapras equipped with a scarf. Of course, hurry up because you will have the deadline until May 20 .
Capture 15 Pokémon
Poké Ball X20
Capture 50 Pokémon
Super Ball X25
Capture 25 water type Pokémon
Ultra Ball X25
Make 25 launches with a curved ball
Meeting with DeWpider
Capture 10 different Pokémon
Gyarados megaenergy x50
more Pokémon Go guides
- Pokémon Guide: How to capture Meltan in Pokémon Go and Pokémon: Let’s Go Pikachu and Let’s Go Eevee
- The best Pokémon Go tricks to fight in gyms
- Pokémon Go: How to send Pokémon to Pokémon Home and Pokémon sword and shield
- Pokémon Go: All types of bait modules, how to get them and what are they for
- Pokémon Go: List with all the Pokémon who give more star powders when capturing them
- Pokémon Go: how much does it cost to use the Go and ready with uncompromible pokémon to Pokémon Home
- Pokémon Go: All the requirements and tasks to climb from level 40 to 50