How to get the jellyfish shield in Elden Ring (and statistics requirements)
Tea Jellyfish Coat of Elden Ring is essentially a great jellyfish tied to your arm, and it is incredibly effective to absorb the incoming damage of the various enemies that roam the Lands Between. In this guide, we will explain where to get the jellyfish shield in Elden Ring and the Requirements for statistics You will need to use it.
- Location of the Jellyfield of Elden Ring
- Explanation of the requirements of the jellyfish shield statistics and the contagious fury skill
Location of the Jellyfield of Elden Ring
Fast trip to the site of Gracia ‘Foot of the Four Bell Councils’ on the left side of Liurnia.
When I get here, look north and I should see three red jellyfish in the distance. Go to these and you will find a broken car in the middle of them. Right next to this cart there is a body and will have a bright purple item that you can pick up.
Relogate and you will get the jellyfish shield in Elden Ring. Keep in mind that red jellyfish will attack when you approach, so if you are on a slightly lower level, you may want to invoke torrent and cross them quickly. That way you can pick it up and escape the faster danger.
Explanation of the requirements of the jellyfish shield statistics and the contagious fury skill
Statistics requirements: Force 20, Skill 14
Contagious fury skill : It encourages the wrath of the jellyfish and lets her fury flow through you. Increases the attack power by 20% for 30 seconds.
The Contagious Fury skill increases the power of attack of both your spells and your weapons, which makes it incredibly useful, especially in the battles against heads in which you need a small additional benefit.
To get more tips and tricks about Elden Ring, be sure to check our wiki or see more of our coverage below. If you really love the jellyfish, we also have a guide on how to get the invocation of ashes of spiritual jellyfish, so that a giant can also fight by your side!
- Do you think you know everything about Elden Ring? Try the test to find out
- The last trailer of Elden Ring has to do with the acclamation of critics
- Elden Ring Undurable Frenzy Build looks and is played as a mechanical suit
- MAX Level Elden Ring Player shows the bosses how it feels like to have a single shot
- El Patch of Elden Ring prevents players from being trapped in a death loop in PvP
Search to get more